Monday, May 18, 2009

Estrofest

Estrofest was AMAZING!!! I hung out with all the girls and it was just super fun. Although we did have some car troubles before we left with 3/5 cars. Erika locked her keys in the trunk, Dary's car wouldn't start, and Heidi got a flat so all in all the cars were just out to get us. Nothing happened to the van I was in so our van and the other who had no problems stopped at an AMPM for icees. Yummy! While we were camping we were making a video kind of like kittens inspired by kittens only it was camping inspired by camping inspired by kittens inspired by kittens. We took all kinds of cool pictures. I was in one where we were near the wizards (the wizards of ooze- or the honey buckets) and we all looked disgusted. I was also in a pic that Heidi took of me sitting on a weird tree limb and another one where I had found a crook of a tree to sit in. The only bad thign about this palce is that our neighbors had a party and we really drunk. It didn't bother me because I was fast asleep but the other girls said there were people driving around and reving their engines and music blaring and a little girl crying. I went to bed somewhat early like right after smores because I didn't want to be tempted to make another because I knew if I ate more than 2 I'd feel miserable. We didn't have some boring moments near the lake so people were taking empty water bottles and screwing on the cap just a little then twisting the bottle up and popping the tops. This made great amusement and would keep us occupied for hours. I also met some random people around my age that weren't from our site. There was this hill and on top of the hill there were trees and vegetation and such and sometimes other kids would be up there so I'd introduce myself because otherwise they'd totally ignore me and pretend I wasn't there. The first tiem I met 2 girls. One was a 7th grader and the other was a sophmore from Lake Stevens High school. They were ok I guess. Then I met a guy named Zach. I believe he went to Standwood middle school. At first when I introduced myself he was just like "I'm Zach" then he ran away. He probably thought I was weird. Then I stared at him until he talked. I kinda like to induce akwardness. But eventually we talked and he was pretty nice. So anyway that was Estrofest. Afterwards, I came home and took a shower because I smelled like a campfire. Well it's almost time for me to get walking to school. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment