Friday, April 17, 2009

There's not enough time in the day anymore

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything new for more than a week. Really nothing interesting has happened. We had WASLs this week but I'm a freshman and the state is too poor to pay for test booklets for freshman. Well I finally used my powers of convincing to get ymself a facebook. So look me up! Mom was going to make me wait till I turned 16 to get a facebook but she caved 5 monthes early. I've only had it for about 3 days and yet I already have more than 35 friends. I am so glad it's Friday. Too bad Friday isn't going by fast enough. It's only second period! I'm supposed to be looking up stuff about the 1849 goldrush. I already finished so I decided that while I have time I'd at least blog about SOMETHING. Speaking of blogs it seems this one has a new reader. I'm not sure who because it won't show up but whoever you are mystery reader I greatly appreciate the patronage. Well the period will be over in about 7 minutes and I need to go find something else that will occupy my next 5-6 minutes or so. Something pointless no doubt. Stupid webwasher won't let me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment